Sunday 11 August 2013

I Can Marry A Wheel Barrow Pusher - Benita Nzeribe


Marriage has become the central topic of discussion in recent times for most Nollywood stars primarily because of the challenges thereof if one is a star. Some are quite happy whilst others end up sad.

 
For Benita Nzeribe, she has openly expressed a desire to get married as she feels the time is right and isn’t necessarily bothered about the work the guy does as long as the love each other:
 
“If I have to say the truth, marriage is not all about money or the little things of life. We should marry for real love. That is why I see myself as being able to marry whoever I am in love with, no matter his status in life. That is to say, even if the guy is a wheelbarrow pusher, I would marry him so long as my heart is with him.”
 
Her comments however have raised questions by some fans who think she is desperate for marriage hence the idea of marriage to a wheel barrow pusher. Should it matter anyway as long as the man does something responsibly with his life? Isn’t wheel barrow pushing a job too?

No comments:

Post a Comment