Wednesday 6 November 2013

Don Jazzy Took Credit For My Wande Coal's 'Go Low' - Shizzy


After yesterdays media brawl between Don Jazzy and Wande Coal over a song titled 'Baby Face' which Don Jazzy claims Wande Coal stole from him, top music producer Sheyi 'Shizzi' Akerele, the producer of the controversial 'Baby face' has in a statement clarified his position on the issue.

He mentioned also that he produced Wande's hit song 'Go Low' which he never got credit for.

See Shizzi's statement after the cut:

"I have heard and seen some folks rants about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that's what I did."

"I don't see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.
Two years back, I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's "Shawty Go Low" and someone else took the credits. I was in shock because I had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it would be released as a single which I produced."

No comments:

Post a Comment